5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

League finale! Final Thursday quiz this week!

To contact us Click HERE
It was the epic conclusion to the Grafton Ale House's 24th trivia league this past Thursday night. All the Ozaukee county quiz legends were in the house, although essentially it was a two-horse race for the championship and the imaginary trophy.

Amazing, having been six points back going into proceedings it was the quiz juggernaut that is The Fusterclux (formerly Squad 666) that took glory after a whopping 55 from 60 score on the night...


Champs again! Sweet hat - that's what all Londoners wear!

We wanna give a shout out to the This Just In crew, who led the league going into the night, but were outdone at the final hurdle. They still took a solid second spot in the table!

Best team name went to the lads from I'm pretty sure your mom told me I'm bigger than Jesus, who finished mid-table but more-than delighted with their "people's prize"....


A whole $10 for them!

The show rolls on this Thursday July 5th at 7 p.m., with quiz night moving to Tuesday as of next week (first Tuesday quiz will be July 10th!)

Hopefully the day change won't affect the space time continuum too much!

Until next time Grafton, drink while you think...

Thursday June 28th, 2012 scores:

  1. 55 The Fusterclux
  2. 45 I laughed so hard I quizzed my pants, just a little
  3. 44 This Just in: Thursday trivia will be back by FALL!
  4. 43 Taylor is tired from being poked all day... ya know, plasma donations
  5. 39 Who'd win Jeopardy - Sarah Palin or the Dodo?
  6. 35 I'm pretty sure your mom told me I'm bigger than Jesus
  7. 35 Something inappropriate about the pink panterhs (Marty McFly)
  8. 32 I'm in favor of gay sex too... meow
  9. 29 Remember to get your pet spayed or neutered
  10. 22 Anthony Davis' Uni-brow

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder