13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Quiz-a-phobia! New league begins!

To contact us Click HERE
It was another rockin' upstairs at the Ale House in Grafton on Thursday night, as the bar's 24th trivia league got underway on the evening. The league will run for the usual 8-week duration with each team granted two byes!

And all the trivia legends were in the house, as it was great to see key members of  I can't wait for Blackpool to DECIMATE WEST HAM!!! back for quizness, even if it was for one night only...


Although we think their footy predictions are severely wrong!

The night's best team name referenced a few of the night's questions, as well as Quizmaster Ryan's uncommon tardiness on the evening, as Ryan was late because he was using a magnifying glass to measure the circumference of his gallup pole walked out with the $10....


Don't forget to keep a consistent team name for the league so we can track your score!

Until next time Milwaukee, drink while you think...Thursday May 10th, 2012 scores: 
  1. 47 I can't wait for Blackpool to DECIMATE WEST HAM!!!
  2. 43 Random Answers
  3. 42 I get Buscemi eyes when I see outie belly buttons
  4. 41 Omphalaphobia.... I'll have another!
  5. 38 I was an outie until I found beer... now I'm an innie - one time!
  6. 37 Ryan was late because he was using a magnifying glass to measure the circumference of his gallup pole
  7. 36 The Oriental Connection
  8. 36 I am Ryan Wickens and I am fallaphobic
  9. 34 Taint Seems More Acurate
  10. 31 Mushroom Martini Flower
  11. 20 Thinking Grandmas

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder