13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

The wife is always right, right? QM Cup almost sold out!

To contact us Click HERE
Okay, Milwaukee we tried warning you that it would be a big one, but Quizmaster Cup VII this Sunday at the Milwaukee Ale House will be the place to be! All tables have been purchased but there is still bar space (ideal for teams of five or less), so feel free to still sign up now...

Preview

It was another Grafton quizzin' extravaganza at the Ale House on Thursday night, as 14 teams locked horns for the bar tabs and quiz love from QM Ryan.

And although they won nothing of monetary value on the night, twas the queeps from 2 twigs, 4 berries + 14 melons who won ultimate Quizmaster pride from the QM following their head-banging skills during the playing of Bohemian Rhapsody post-quiz...

Preview
We believe they even partook in some Karaoke after the quiz - they were that excited! We hope to see them back and headbanging soon!

Elsewhere, two prizes, for first place and best name, went to The Cubs still suck and When I heard "188 decibels" I thought "wife." When I heard large mammal I was 100% sure respectively, and the massive group teamed up for a pic...

Preview
Shout out to tweep queep @leximattia!! Lookin' good!

The top score of 48 points (which, thanks to a miscalculation, was from a possible 49 on the night) was only just undercut by We had premature quizjaculation, who only missed two answers and took $20 for their trouble...

Preview
The league now only has two weeks remaining, but remember there's no quiz April 26th due to a private event upstairs at the Ale House, so the finale will commence on Thursday May 3rd!!!

Until next time Grafton, drink while you think...

Thursday April 12th, 2012 scores:

  1. 48 The cubs still suck
  2. 47 We had premature quizjaculation
  3. 42 A 2 second movie... that's longer than the first time I had coitus
  4. 42 Charles Darwin lasted 2 seconds in my black hole
  5. 41 Regardless of the field... fuck the cubs
  6. 41 Joe Mama
  7. 40 When I heard "188 decibels" I thought "wife." When I heard large mammal I was 100% sure
  8. 39 Nom Nom Nom
  9. 39 Random Answers
  10. 39 This just in... why can't I stop starring at the 19th hole
  11. 38 I fought the law and the law won
  12. 38 2 twigs, 4 berries + 14 melons
  13. 35 3 Dog Night
  14. 32 TKA Society

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder